|On July 26 the Research in Engineering Education Network (REEN) team will be running an interactive online workshop on developing your engineering education research idea into a conference paper. In this session, we will be discussing how to:
- develop and communicate your esearch idea,
- ensure that there is alignment between your methodology, analysis, and conclusions, and
- put it all together into a paper ready to submit!
The session is timed to help participants meet submission deadlines for the upcoming REES Conference in India, but is open to all. Hope to see you there! Please register your interest and we will send a calendar invite with the Zoom link.
- 12:30 – 14:00 Kolkata (IST)
- 09:00 – 10:30 Johannesburg (SAST)
- 17:00 – 18:30 Brisbane (AEST)